Holzminden prisoner-of-war (PoW) camp was a WWI camp for British and British Empire Officers (Offizier Gefangenenlager) located in Holzminden, Lower Saxony, Germany. It operated between September 1917 and December 1918 occupying the premises of calvary barracks erected in 1913. The two four storey blocks were known as Kaserne. Wooden single storey buildings in front of the the barrack blocks incorporated cookhouses, woodshed, bath-house and parcel-room. The two main barrack blocks of the camp survive to this day and are still in military use as barracks for the German Army.
Holzminden PoW Camp